It is very easy to add functionality to search in your website using voice. you need to install a plugin WpAssistance to setup voice search for your WordPress plugin.
You can configure this in just a few clicks. Please follow the following instructions.
- Visit WordPress.org and find WpAssistance plugin ( Voice Search Plugin )
- Download and upload the plugin to your WordPress wp-content folder.
- Activate the plugin from your Wp-Admin.
- Go to WpAssistance settings in the backend and configure the plugin.
- You can enable the front end search form, which will listen and search the result into your website.